So Boo took a well earned rest during half term after his first few weeks of school and hoorah for Nana and Pop who for his birthday bought him a trip to Disneyland Paris, being a 5 year old he had no option but to bring us along for the ride.
Before the Boo, we got to go to Disneyland Orlando and I wasn't sure just how it would match up to the razzle and dazzle of the U, S of A. After a fun trip through the tunnel and a train change from Lille we arrived to a moonlit frenzy of crowds through the gates to the Kingdom.
The hotel was just a stones throw from the station and the parks and a lake side walk got us to a faux hotel in the woods or a hotel in faux woods. To be honest I was really impressed, I wasn't expecting more than Butlins with Mouse ears on but his was a real hotel, with a bar - that sold alcohol (in Orlando we got the reply "we don't serve alcohol in the Magic Kingdom"). Heaps of pumpkin decorations and fairy lights led me straight to the on site store where Toby not only wanted to try on all the ears but had to have his photo taken in each pair.
- if you are ill or if you're pregnant make sure you get a letter so you can get a pass it means you don't have to queue up and designated spaces for the parades.
- Stock up on croissants at breakfast for later in the day.
- The shows at Walt Disney Studios are really good, even if you've not got kids go see Stitch Live, Animagique was a big surprise I wasn't expecting much and it was fantastic.
- Don't make the mistake of waiting for hours by the castle for the night time show - go further back so you can see it all.
- Best place for the parades, in the park with the castle behind you on the left hand side there is a turning by the shops and big gates its where the floats came out and not many people were waiting there so seemed to be the best place and meant little ones could see without being on shoulders.
- Just accept the fairy dust and succumb to the magic and sparkle you'll enjoy it so much more.
I wanted to go there for a long time..ReplyDelete
next year Halloween sounds good
In many places we can see the no smoking signs and after that, I saw many people using smoking near that sign. I did not understand what people do this kind of thing as they know smoking is not good for their health. If you are highly addicted to smoking, then you can try electronic cigarettes because it gives you the same feeling and sensation like normal cigarettes, but without containing any type of harmful chemical and also not produce smoke. So for the betterment of your health you should quit tobacco smoking. For more information visit here-http://blog.best4ecigs.com/2013/07/e-cigarette-smoking-in-public-places.htmlReplyDelete